The Deli Of Malton
A delicatessen and wine shop that also serves as a sandwich bar, serving custom-made sandwiches, jacket potatoes, soup, paninis and wraps for lunch. A new Alpine chalet-style dining room will be opening next
weekend, and we will be offering breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea.
- The widest range of made-to-order sandwiches in Malton.
- Local Yorkshire cheeses, such as Yorkshire Blue, Harrogate Blue, Duke of Wellington, Yorkshire Cask and Ruby Crumble.
- Traditional English cheeses, such as Stinking Bishop, Lincolnshire Poacher, Somerset Brie, Wensleydale and, obviously, up to four varieties of Stilton.
- The finest continental cheeses, such as Brie de Meaux, Délice de Cremier, Taleggio, 18 months matured Parmesan, Montagnolo and Manchego.
- A unique selection of new- and old-world wine.
- Mercer’s preserves and locally sourced honey.
- Locally sourced ales, Sloe Gin and Port.
News, offers and menus...
For the latest news, offers and menus, please check out our facebook page.